Chevy’s Impala was first released in the 1950s. With that much time spent in America’s garages, it has become something of an icon. This year the 2014 Chevy Impala has been fully redesigned, and it’s available right now at Sunrise Chevrolet. Drivers will find the 2014 Chevy Impala price to be quite affordable for what it offers. Here’s a look at some of the pricing options for the different trims.
Chevy Impala Price By Trim
- Impala LS: The base trim starts at $25,860. It features a 2.5L four-cylinder engine capable of 31 mpg highway. Notable features for these models include Bluetooth, a 4.2-inch display screen, satellite radio, and the OnStar telematics system.
- Impala 1LT: At $29,110, these models considerably step up the features. You’re upgraded to a very large 8-inch touchscreen interface offering more connectivity options. Comfort is improved with dual-zone automatic climate control and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Impala 2LT: This trim is like the 1LT except you get a higher-powered 3.6L V6 engine capable of 305 hp and 264 lb-ft of torque. The V6 can take you from 0 to 60 mph in just 6.8 seconds. These start at $30,085.
- Impala 1LTZ: Starting at $33,880, the LTZ models really bring the luxury with leather seats, chrome accents, and cool blue ambient lighting.
- Impala 2LTZ: At $35,905, these models also add on the V6 engine. Both LTZ trims can be equipped with a navigation system and an upgraded Bose audio system.
Coming Soon: A 2.4L Four-Cylinder
This year Chevy will also be offering a new 2.4L EcoTec four-cylinder engine. The output is just a tad less than the current 2.5L engine at 182 hp and 172 lb-ft of torque. On the other hand, these models will be more efficient at 25 mpg city and 35 mpg highway.
Test Drive a 2014 Impala at Sunrise Chevy
If one of these Impala models sounds right for you, come to Sunrise Chevy. We’re at 414 E. North Avenue in Glendale Heights, about 10 minutes from Bloomingdale. You can also find many other new Chevys at our dealership like the Cruze, Camaro, Corvette, and Silverado.